|Normal||Full Paper||USD 550||N/A|
|Listener||USD 280||USD 300|
|Students||Full Paper||USD 500||N/A|
|Listener||USD 250||USD 280|
|Additional Paper||USD 350||N/A|
|Additional Abstract||USD 200||N/A|
|Extra Page||USD 70/page||N/A|
* For one full paper, the first Five
pages are free, Extra page will be
* Required documents: 1. final paper with word and pdf; 2. signed copyright; 3. filled registration form; 4. scanned payment proof. Send the package to email@example.com to finish the registration.
* A copy of the student ID is required to register with the student rate.
* USD, Euros and CHY are acceptable.
* Registrations accompanying accepted papers must be received before the deadline and are non-refundable. If you register late, your paper may not be published on time.
* Pay attention !! After you submitted all materials and finished registration process, your paper will be submitted to editors for re-modification and publication. If there are any problems, the conference secretary will mail or call you soon. Please check your mailbox usually and keep your cell phone available. If you cannot amend paper and feed back modified one before the deadline, publication will be cancelled without any refund.
* The registration fee is paid via official system mentioned in registration form. The organizing committee and staff team will not ask delegates to provide credit card or personal information for booking rooms or air tickets. Please be alert to protect your financial and private information.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason,
they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar,
someone else of Co-authors or from the same
institute/organization. Written requests for cancellations
must be sent to Conference Secretary (Three
months before the conference), and 30 USD will be
charged, (Two months before the
conference), and 30% processing fee is required, (One
months before the conference), and 50% of payment
will be charged. Cancellations received (Less
than one month before the conference), will NOT be
dismissed and registration fees will not be refunded.
The conference committee cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The conference committee cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.